Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I am a NetFlix addict...there I said it. Admitting you have a problem is the first step right? I forget...it's been so long since my last AA meeting. Well I actually have been neglecting my netflix duties/addiction for that last year or so, so I am only now catching up on a ton of movies. I was watching one last night as a matter of fact that might just be a new favorite. Elizabethtown...yes I am a Dunst fanboy, and after watching this movie who wouldnt be...she's so freakin sweet. I mean sheesh if someone planned a road trip for me down to the minute with accompanying music and notes...I'd have to marry the girl......or file a restraining order, lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE A LOSS. I went to see that movie with two girls and they both said it sucked. The story was soooo horrible. I know you have strange tastes sometimes.... but come on. I don't mind chick flicks. but this one was horrible.